Amazing Secret Revealed: How To Become Financially Independent On $5 Day
Creating income streams of just $5 per day is a great way to secure your financial future.
Maybe $5 doesn’t sound like very much, but if you do the math, you’ll find it’s over $1,800 a year.
Think about what would happen if you could set up one of these income streams each month in your spare time.
It can be intimidating to create and implement an idea that can make millions, but no one is intimidated at the prospect of making $5!
Following this process will get you well on your way to additional income streams:
1. Make a list of ideas that will allow you to make $5 a day online. It’s important to maintain a list of good ideas. Make an initial list of at least 25 items and attempt to add a few more each day. That way, you’ll always have a source of ideas that you can immediately put into action.
A few examples include:
- Write an eBook and sell it on Amazon.com.
- Make a video showing how to do something. It can be as simple as how to prune a rosebush. Post it on YouTube.com and make money via YouTube’s advertising program.
- Build a website about your favorite movie star and make money selling related items on Amazon.com or your own selling platform. You can sign up at Amazon.com to make commissions on any items your leads buy from them.
- Sell your world famous apple pie recipe on a site such as Fiverr.com.
- The list of possible ideas is nearly endless. Try to come up with ideas that require little time and not much initial expenditure. The whole idea is to get a bunch of these $5 streams going simultaneously.
- Continuously ask yourself, “What do I know that might be valuable to someone else? How can I monetize it?”
2. Grab the best idea from the list and get busy. In most cases, it should take roughly 20 hours of work to put a single idea into action. That might take a week or two, depending on your schedule and level of motivation.
- Some ideas will take longer to implement than others. And some ideas might require more marketing time than others.
- Avoid spending too much time. You never know for certain what’s going to work and what isn’t. Many ideas will fail to produce a single dollar. But several of your ideas will produce far more than $5 per day. The $5 average isn’t difficult to attain.
3. Stay focused on one project until it’s 100% complete. Many people think they must have a spectacular idea to make a decent amount of money. You actually just need a decent idea and effective implementation. Someone somewhere is making $1 million a year retreading tires and someone else is doing just as well selling paperclips.
- See your $5 project through until it’s fully implemented. Then start another and do the same thing.
- Create a schedule for yourself. Avoid the mindset of just throwing whatever free time you have at your projects. Schedule your project time.
- Occasionally consider how you might adjust your completed projects that are already successful. A simple tweak might cause the project to do even better.
- Think about some simple ways you can save $5 every day. Saving $5 is just as good as earning $5. Then, take that $5 and invest it.
It doesn’t require a million dollar idea to become financially comfortable.
You simply need several five-dollar ideas that you can implement quickly and leave on autopilot while implementing additional ideas.
That “measly” $5 a day really adds up. If you could implement 25 ideas that average $5 per day for each, it would total $125 a day.
That’s over $45,000 per year of essentially passive income!
Get started on your $5 ideas today.