How To Write Your First Kindle Book In 30 Days
My 89 successful books on Kindle, across a range of topics, have enabled me to create this complete guide to everything you need to be successful as a published Kindle author.
In addition, by following the plan, you can have your very first Kindle book accepted and published in 30 days – or less – from now.
- Choosing your topic
- Series? Or not?
- Book title
- Organizing your ideas
- Creating content without typing
- Productivity tools
- Tips for writing more in less time
- Organizing your book
- Making your book super ‘sticky’
- Editing your book
- Publishing your book
- Legal stuff
- Your book cover
- Book series
- Images inside your book
- Formatting your manuscript
- Pen names
- Using other people’s quotes
- Preparing your book for Kindle
- List building for authors
- Book reviews are not optional
- Writing your bio
- Your thank you page
- Finding your book’s category on Amazon
- How do you research possible categories for your book
- Pricing your book
- Kindle magic pricing
- How to make a best seller
What you will learn:
- Discover how to write more – but in less time!
- Learn the best way to produce your book cover!
- Discover how to easily format your manuscript!
- Learn the pro’s and the con’s of using a pen name!
- Discover the most effective way to write your personal bio!
- Learn the professional way to organize your ideas!
- Discover the most important proven facts to price your books for maximum sales and maximum profits!
- Learn the best way to grow a mailing list – this sells more books!
- Discover the system professionals use to research possible categories!
- Learn exactly why you should always consider your first book as part of a series!